Laborer Line Operator
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Laborer/Line Operator is responsible for operating wash line system and equipment.
- Unload, wash and inspect totes/bins.
- Operate powered conveyor line to wash large plastic containers.
- Operate pneumatic sprayers to apply cleaning solution, pressure washer for pre-cleaning containers, overhead lifts for separating containers, rotational tables, power vacuums and start/stop controls.
- Perform visual quality inspections of product and complete production documentation.
- Operate various power and hand tools, such as powered screw driver, hand scrapers, etc.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic ability to read, write and understand English.
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to interpret and support standards, policies and procedures.
- Good hand eye coordination and recognize colors.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Forklift knowledge preferred not required
- Mechanical aptitude preferred not required
Sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, crawling, balancing, bending (bending at the waist, lifting above the waist and lifting below the waist), kneeling, reaching, grasping (use of both hands), squatting, manipulative finger movements with both hands, use of wrists (flexing or rotating with both wrists), use of both feet, use of arm above shoulder (needs both arms), use of arm below shoulder (needs both arms), confined space, perform duties in all climates i.e. weather, extreme temperatures, heights, lift and carry up to 50 lbs., work in dust, fumes, gases and chemicals.
Climbing, ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body ability is emphasized. This factor is important if the amount and kind of climbing required exceeds that required for ordinary locomotion. Balancing is maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery or erratically moving surfaces. This factor is important if the amount and kind or balancing exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion and maintenance of body equilibrium. Stooping is bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full use of the lower extremities and back muscles. Walking is moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Safety glasses, steel-toe safety shoes, hardhat, long sleeved shirt and pants, full face respirator (when required), and hearing protection.
General vision, hears, listens, and speaks English clearly.
Moderate to Extreme Climate Conditions, Dust, Chemical and Gas Fumes, Confined Spaces. Work under pressure/stress. Working rapidly.
- Bonus 401(k)
- Profit Sharing
- Time Off
Laborer Line Operator