Want to have your contributions recognized and rewarded? Looking to build your skills and have good opportunities for advancement? Work in an office environment in our plant and enjoy great benefits with our growing company. Join our team to support yourself and your family. Grow your career with us!
Soulard — St. Louis, MO
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation
Health Reimbursement Arrangement – pays for expenses which apply to the in-network deductible (and then 100% coverage)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Paid Vacation Days and Holidays
At Tri-Rinse, we believe the promise to our customer is the promise of a better tomorrow. By pioneering new and safer solutions in agriculture, we can make an impact on the future of our planet and the many generations who will reap its rewards.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator to coordinate shipping and receiving appointments into the production facility. This involves communicating dock schedules and locations with shipping/receiving personnel and aiding in Production front end scheduling and performance measurement.
- Answer all incoming calls & direct callers to the appropriate associates
- Schedule appointments and answer emails on customer shipping/receiving requests
- Assist with preparation of routine office operations correspondence
- Assist in work order to billing process for all divisions
- Direct incoming & outgoing trucks to and within the STL facility.
- Process daily shipping and receiving paperwork, via scanning, copying and distribution once received from plant personnel.
- Data entry of production, inventory and shipping information on a daily basis (SAP experience a plus)
- Prepare next day’s logistic paperwork for forklift drivers and warehouse personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Minimum two years of experience in Dispatching/Logistics role(s)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook. SAP experience a plus.
- Ability to multitask, work independently on assigned tasks, and take initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must demonstrate a positive/upbeat attitude.
This division is set for significant growth over the next five years. We need people with a desire to grow and become leaders in our organization. If you want growth in your career, this position is for you.
Start your new career with TriRinse and watch it soar!
Equal Opportunity Employer