Looking for local work, good money, steady hours, and great benefits? Join our team for a great day job in St. Louis. Get dirty in our plant and learn new skills as a production operator. Support yourself and your family with us. This is a solid job for the long run.
St. Louis, MO
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation!
SALARY: $15.00-18.00 HOURLY
Day Shift: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
At TriRinse, we believe the promise to our customer is the promise of a better tomorrow. By pioneering new and safer solutions in agriculture, we can make an impact on the future of our planet and the many generations who will reap its rewards.
We are currently seeking operators for day shift to at our St. Louis location.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Production Operator will perform newly-developed and routine operations related to agriculture and chemical manufacturing, packaging, washing/repairing and/or container recycling in an accurate, safe, and timely manner. The position requires accurate and complete documentation of all activities and ensuring product quality by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures, Production Schedules, Batch Records and non-conformance investigations and corrections.
- Operate pneumatic powered conveyor line to wash large plastic seed bins
- Perform visual quality inspection to determine necessary repairs and provide accurate documentation for repair
- Operate appropriate tools to cut out damaged area of seed bins and replace/weld with proper plastic welding techniques
- Diagnose common equipment/product issues and provide accurate deficiencies/samples when applicable
- Measure various production material, and pump products into or out of tanks, totes, drums, and jugs
- Conduct in-process quality checks
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts for minimum downtime and maximum throughput
- Ensure that all new/recycled product meets quality specification by preparing equipment prior to use
- Read and follow all batch records and production schedules by measuring all production material usage and keeping an appropriate log
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Six months previous experience preferred
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to recognize colors
- Hand and eye coordination
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of pumping/blending equipment, special hand tools, plastic welding, and industrial machinery a plus
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Forklift knowledge a plus
- Some positions require the ability to obtain a full-face respirator certification – no beards
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, as well as use hands, fingers, and arms to handle, feel, and reach.
Come join our team and watch your career soar!!!!!
Equal Opportunity Employer