Looking for local work, good money, steady hours, and great benefits? Join our team for a great job at one of our locations. Get dirty in our plant and learn new skills as a production operator. Support yourself and your family with us. This is a solid job for the long run.
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation!
SALARY: $16.00 – $18.00 HOURLY
$500 sign on bonus
Eligible for pay increases after 90 days!
Three Shifts Available
At TriRinse, we believe the promise to our customer is the promise of a better tomorrow. By pioneering new and safer solutions in agriculture, we can make an impact on the future of our planet and the many generations who will reap its rewards.
We are currently seeking operators for all shifts to operate our wash line system and equipment for three shifts.
1st shift: 6:00 am – 2:00 pm
2nd shift: 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
3rd shift: 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Operator is responsible for operating wash line system and equipment.
- Unload, wash, and inspect totes and bins
- Operate powered conveyor line to wash large plastic containers
- Operate pneumatic sprayers to apply cleaning solution, pressure washer for pre-cleaning containers, overhead lifts for separating containers, rotational tables, power vacuums and start/stop controls
- Perform visual quality inspections of product and complete production documentation
- Operate various power and hand tools, including powered screwdriver and hand scraper
- Perform related duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic ability to read, write and understand English
- Good organizational skills and ability keep track of details
- Ability to recognize colors
- Ability to interpret and support standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs
- Hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical aptitude
- Forklift knowledge preferred, but not required
- Mechanical aptitude preferred, but not required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, as well as use hands, fingers, and arms to handle, feel, and reach.
Come join our team and watch your career soar!!!!!
Equal Opportunity Employer