Looking for a local operations management position with good money, steady hours, and great benefits? Ready to expand your leadership skills? Support yourself and your family with us. This is a solid job for the long run.
Sioux City, IA
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation!
At TriRinse, we believe the promise to our customer is the promise of a better tomorrow. By pioneering new and safer solutions in agriculture, we can make an impact on the future of our planet and the many generations who will reap its rewards.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is the management representative of TriRinse at a designated satellite seed bins manufacturing services facility. The position provides direct supervision of personnel to ensure the safe achievement of all quality, production, and cost metrics for the facility. In addition to supervisory responsibilities, the Site Leader must ensure the facility itself is managed and maintained in a manner that represents TriRinse’s level of excellence.
- Coordinate, plan, prioritize, and execute daily site schedules, assignments, and activities to ensure production goals and requirements are met.
- Troubleshoot operational issues, identifying corrective and preventative actions, leading implementation of changes, and oversight of daily labor requirements and work schedules.
- Ensure facility, production lines & personnel are in compliance with company policies and procedures, including safety, health, environmental requirements.
- Ensure facility and property are kept clean and organized to reflect TriRinse’s corporate image. Ensure subcontractors follow all safe work practices and abide by TriRinse corporate safety and work policies.
- Provide timely analysis of site scorecard of KPIs, including ID and implementation of corrective actions.
- Practice continuous safety, quality, and process improvement.
- Compile and furnish production information and statistics to management.
- Establish and maintain strong lines of communication and accountability across workforce, both individually and as a team. Coordinate and collaborate with Human Resources on promoting, hiring / coaching and developing employees.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or other technical field.
- Five + years previous supervisory experience in a production/operations facility.
- Experience in Project Management desired.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Outstanding team player with a positive outlook.
- Must be able to recognize colors.
- Strong leader with understanding of health and safety.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to motivate staff and manage a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, as well as use hands, fingers, and arms to handle, feel, and reach. Employee must lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Industrial warehouse environment.
Start your new career with TriRinse and watch it soar!
Equal Opportunity Employer