Looking for local work, good money, steady hours, and great benefits? Join our team for a great job at one of our locations. Build your skills as a maintenance electrician. Support yourself and your family with us. This is a solid job for the long run.
This position has been filled
St. Louis, MO — Soulard
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation!
SALARY: $28.00-38.00 HOURLY
Day Shift: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
At TriRinse, we believe the promise to our customer is the promise of a better tomorrow. By pioneering new and safer solutions in agriculture, we can make an impact on the future of our planet and the many generations who will reap its rewards.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary role of the Maintenance Electrician is to provide competent & effective Maintenance support to the Plant and Facility operations in a safe manner. The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for maintaining, adjusting, and repairing plant machinery to meet industry standards.
- Install, maintain, and repair equipment at our St. Louis facility. Tasks include complex process equipment installation, maintenance troubleshooting and repairs utilizing advanced skills in electrical and automation troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot on both rotating and fixed equipment such as process machinery, tanks/pumps/agitators, packaging lines, boilers and general building & grounds maintenance.
- Troubleshoot Low and High-Voltage Systems up to 480 Volt 3-Phase.
- Read basic electrical blueprints and ladder logic diagrams.
- Work with AC/DC drives and PLCs in manufacturing facility.
- Test and calibrate process equipment.
- Run conduit and electrical wiring for new process equipment.
- Repair and maintain plant machinery in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer specifications.
- Work with maintenance supervision, other technicians, engineers, and production personnel to design plant equipment and modifications.
- Improve equipment reliability by maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, and utilizing all resources available. Findings reported to supervision with appropriate recommendations.
- Support, maintain and improve preventive maintenance and Mechanical Integrity Program to ensure equipment reliability.
- Utilize shop equipment, e.g., band saw, drill press, grinders and power hand tools. Operate forklift truck, lifts and other mobile equipment as required.
- Respond to all maintenance issues, both mechanical and electrical, throughout the plant.
- Participate in safety meetings.
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participates in the safety program.
- Effectively communicate work performed and equipment statuses both written and verbally.
- Install additional building and production equipment.
- Modify machine controls and operations.
- Read PLC programs and operation manuals for equipment.
- Work with limited or no supervision.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of experience working as an experienced level maintenance electrician / manufacturing equipment, or apprenticeship in an Industrial Manufacturing plant.
- Experience performing maintenance and repair of pumps, motors, and controls.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge and/or experience with computerized equipment.
- Experience with Industrial electrical circuits in a manufacturing setting including (480 Volt, 3 phase)
- Ability to follow manufacturing specifications and schematics.
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex control systems, AC/DC circuits, digital controls, PLC’s, electrical and mechanical schematics and have a mechanical aptitude.
- Working knowledge of VFDs.
- Experience with CMMS systems.
- Hands-on experience with automation, robotics, and packaging technology.
- Work independently in a team environment devising new methods and meeting new conditions.
- Judgment to make difficult decisions on involved and complex jobs.
- Ability to work other shifts if required and flexibility to work weekends.
- Ability to provide on-call support for after-hours production demands to include working overtime and weekends when needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, as well as use hands, fingers, and arms to handle, feel, and reach. Employee must lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Start your new career with TriRinse and watch it soar!
Equal Opportunity Employer