Looking for local work, good money, steady hours, and great benefits? Looking to expand your leadership skills? Join our team for a great job at one of our locations. Support yourself and your family with us. This is a solid job for the long run.
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation!
SALARY: $21.00-25.00 HOURLY
At TriRinse, we believe the promise to our customer is the promise of a better tomorrow. By pioneering new and safer solutions in agriculture, we can make an impact on the future of our planet and the many generations who will reap its rewards.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Line Supervisor ensures a team/production line safely meets or exceeds production requirements and customer quality expectations. The Line Supervisor is responsible for managing flow and processes in assigned work center and coaching/training team members as required.
- Ensure equipment associated with production line is properly shut down at end of day and set up properly before start of shift.
- Provide technical troubleshooting of processes, equipment, and products.
- Conduct short white board huddles with the crew at the beginning and end of each shift, to ensure understanding of daily/weekly production schedules.
- Ensure the team is educated on scope of the project, production requirements, and aware of any safety risks related to project.
- Audit area to ensure proper tools and equipment are available and in correct location.
- Ensure customer quality specifications are achieved thru periodic auditing and quality checks.
- Ensure production quotas are achieved, identify gaps in production volume, make recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure production line is kept clean and organized, including finished goods, work in process, raw materials, and all tools and equipment needed to run the line.
- Utilize the skills of team members in an appropriate manner that leverages their strengths.
- Coach, develop, and motivate individuals on his/her team.
- Ensure all employees of the team are accurately trained and qualified to run all areas of the work center
- Work closely with the area supervisor on addressing employee recognitions and development opportunities.
- Report/communicate all unsafe behavior.
- Work with safety manager and supervisor to ensure all reports are finished in a timely manner with accurate information, including near miss, spills, and incidents).
- Immediately consult with assigned maintenance team members regarding equipment malfunction, repair, and/or replacement.
- Perform PM responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide timely and accurate production information (paperwork/MDF/TC); maintain hour by hour board for production line.
- Complete all daily paperwork requirement completely, correctly, and on time.
- Make recommendations to the production supervisor that will result in the improvement of TriRinse including but not limited to, process/procedure improvements, equipment needs, personnel development, and more.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- 3+ years previous experience in a leadership position or with leadership responsibilities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to motivate and lead a team.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- High degree of interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills primarily focused on Microsoft Office software, i.e. Excel
- High awareness level of health and safety
- Strong level of integrity and professionalism
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, as well as use hands, fingers, and arms to handle, feel, and reach. Employee must lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Industrial warehouse environment.
Start your new career with TriRinse and watch it soar!
Equal Opportunity Employer