Looking for local work with solid pay, steady hours, and great benefits? Support our local agriculture and build skills for your career. We offer training opportunities and a family-centered environment so you can support yourself and your family. This is a solid job for the long run.
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation!
SALARY: $16.00-18.00 HOURLY
At TriRinse, we believe the promise to our customer is the promise of a better tomorrow. By pioneering new and safer solutions in agriculture, we can make an impact on the future of our planet and the many generations who will reap its rewards.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Forklift Operator/Material Handler utilizes a forklift to receive incoming truckloads, load outgoing truckloads, and move raw materials, parts, and finished goods throughout the plant in a safe and timely manner. This role accurately completes paperwork including Bills of Lading and Bills of Materials. Compiles and maintains raw materials inventory utilizing tracking software.
- Safely operate a propane-powered forklift and report any safety or mechanical problems. Replace liquefied gas tanks as needed.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all department SOPs, policies, and procedures.
- Compliance with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Read production schedules, inventory reports, and work orders to determine type and quantity of materials.
- required, availability of stock, and order priority.
- Inventory and cycle counting.
- Coordinate trailer movement for raw materials, empty formulation containers and finished goods.
- Confer with appropriate personnel to determine material shortages and inform Supervisor of material status.
- Ensure safe start-up and shut down of equipment used.
- Accurately scan material utilizing tracking software
- Other duties as assigned.
- Receive incoming trucks, offload materials, verify against Bill of Lading, and complete receiving paperwork.
- Examine and accurately pull work orders from finished goods inventory for shipment, verify against Bill of Lading, and complete shipping paperwork.
- Examine and accurately pull work orders from inventory for production, verify against Bill of Materials, and stage for production.
- Transfer finished goods to holding and/or loading areas.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to operate various material handling equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail, care, and initiative.
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving.
- Clean safety record.
- Strong math skills for weight or unit conversions and inventory counting.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Industrial warehouse environment.
Start your new career with TriRinse and watch it soar!
Equal Opportunity Employer