Looking for real work and good money? Join our team for a solid job in one of several locations. Get dirty while learning to clean and maintain seed bins and storage tanks. Work on-site in our plant and enjoy the benefits of regular travel with our team. Good pay at home and even better pay on the road. This is steady work for those who want a career!
Ackley, IA and Kansas City, MO
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation!
$500 Sign on Bonus!
SALARY: $22.00-26.00 HOURLY
ADDITIONAL $2.00 HOURLY FOR WORKING TIME WITH OVERNIGHT TRAVEL
At TriRinse, we believe the promise to our customer is the promise of a better tomorrow. By pioneering new and safer solutions in agriculture, we can make an impact on the future of our planet and the many generations who will reap its rewards.
We are currently seeking highly-motivated Environmental Technicians for power washing and cleaning typically above ground storage tanks along with the piping and pumps associated with these systems. Duties onsite will include moving seed bin containers throughout the plant, cleaning, inspecting, and repairing seed bin containers. The Operator will need to travel (up to 50% of the time) to various work locations.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Environmental Technician is responsible for cleaning storage tanks onsite and at client locations as well as supporting the seed bin operations onsite.
- Ensure equipment associated with production is properly shut down at end of day and set up properly before start of shift
- Follow all Health, Safety and Environmental regulations including Confined Space Entry and company policies
- Enter and clean tanks or other equipment as directed by Lead Operator typically involving power washing of tank interiors, flushing, and snaking of lines and pumps associated with tank systems
- Ensure and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor on and away from the job site when traveling out of town for projects
- Assist with equipment routine maintenance, on site repairs if possible
- Assist local operation with Seed Bin cleaning and repairs.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Class A or B Driver’s License (not required but a PLUS)
- Previous mechanical or maintenance experience preferred
- Safety conscious attitude
- Ability to follow directions and maintain a production schedule
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time; typically 1-2 weeks in duration
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule
- Approachability and good communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, as well as use hands, fingers, and arms to handle, feel, and reach.
Industrial warehouse environment and exposure to inclement weather.
The Industrial services division is a safety-first organization and is proud of OVER a 1,000 days without a report able injury!
This division is set for significant growth over the next five years. We need people with a desire to grow and become leaders in our organization. If you want growth in your career, this position is for you.
Start your new career with TriRinse and watch it soar!
Equal Opportunity Employer