Do you like to visit new places and meet new people? Enjoy working directly with customers at their locations? Join our team for a solid job in one of several locations. Learn to clean and maintain seed bins and storage tanks. Work both in our plant and travel to customer sites with our team. Good pay at home and even better pay on the road. Looking for real work and good money? This is steady work for those who want a dynamic career at varied work sites.
Ackley, IA and Kansas City, MO
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation!
$500 Sign on Bonus!
SALARY: $22.00-26.00 HOURLY
OVERNIGHT TRAVEL PAY: ADDITIONAL $2.00 HOURLY FOR TIME WORKED
At TriRinse, we believe the promise to our customer is the promise of a better tomorrow. By pioneering new and safer solutions in agriculture, we can make an impact on the future of our planet and the many generations who will reap its rewards.
We are currently seeking highly-motivated Environmental Technicians for power washing and cleaning typically of above ground storage tanks along with the piping and pumps associated with these systems. Duties when traveling to client sites will include pressure washing the interiors of above ground storage tanks as well as flushing lines and pumps associated with these tanks. Duties onsite at the Ackley plant when not traveling will include moving seed bin containers throughout the plant, cleaning, inspecting, and repairing seed bin containers. Duties on site at the Kansas City plant will involve the washing, testing, and repairing of chemical sea containers at a client location. The Technician will need to travel (up to 50% of the time) to various client locations to complete the above ground storage tank cleaning.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Environmental Technician is responsible for traveling to client locations to clean above ground storage tanks as well as supporting the seed bin operations onsite at the Ackley, Iowa location and supporting chemical sea container operations at the client site in Kansas City as required when not traveling.
- Ensure equipment associated with production is properly shut down at end of day and set up properly before start of shift
- Follow all Health, Safety and Environmental regulations including Confined Space Entry and company policies
- Enter and clean tanks or other equipment as directed by Lead Operator typically involving power washing of tank interiors, flushing, and jetting of lines and pumps associated with tank and their systems
- Ensure and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor on and away from the job site when traveling out of town for projects
- Assist with equipment routine maintenance, on site repairs if required
- Assist local operation with Seed Bin cleaning and repairs if based in Ackley and chemical sea container cleaning, repairs, and testing if based in Kansas City
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- A Class A or B CDL is not required, but would be a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time; typically 1-2 weeks in duration
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule
- Previous mechanical or maintenance experience preferred, but not required
- Safety conscious attitude
- Ability to follow directions and maintain a production schedule.
- Approachability and good communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, climb ladders as well as use hands, fingers, and arms to handle, feel, and reach.
Industrial warehouse environment and exposure to inclement weather.
The Industrial services division is a safety-first organization and is proud of OVER a 2,000 days without an OSHA recordable injury!
This division is set for significant growth over the next five years. We need people with a desire to grow and become leaders in our organization. If you want growth in your career, this position is for you.
Start your new career with TriRinse and watch it soar!
Equal Opportunity Employer