Looking for real work and good money? Join our team for a solid job as a driver. Work on-site in our plant and enjoy the benefits of regular travel up to 50% of the time with our team. Support yourself and your family with us.
Kansas City, MO
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation!
$500 Sign on Bonus!
SALARY: UP TO $26.00 HOURLY
At TriRinse, we believe the promise to our customer is the promise of a better tomorrow. By pioneering new and safer solutions in agriculture, we can make an impact on the future of our planet and the many generations who will reap its rewards.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The driver moves chemical sea containers from the crane yard to the TriRinse work areas and back. The driver also assists with the cleaning, repairs and testing of the chemical sea containers.
- Adhere to customer and TriRinse safety regulations and work procedures
- Perform daily non-shop routine maintenance on trucks for sea containers and company trucks
- Perform visual walk around using Driver Check List Form to check tank and chassis for defects or discrepancies and report to Lead Operator
- Take daily crane operator list to crane operator
- Pick up and return tanks to crane yard, communicating with Supervisor for correct tank pick-up and return
- Ensure driver paperwork is completed daily and trip sheet is turned in on last work day of the month
- Participate in cleaning, minor repairs, pretesting, inspecting and confined space entry of sea containers when needed
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum: high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Class A or B CDL driver
- Mechanical ability
- Travel as requested, up to 50% of the time
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, as well as use hands, fingers, and arms to handle, feel, and reach. Employee must lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Industrial warehouse environment.
The Industrial services division is a safety-first organization and is proud of OVER a 1,000 days without a reportable injury!
This division is set for significant growth over the next five years. We need people with a desire to grow and become leaders in our organization. If you want growth in your career, this position is for you.
Start your new career with TriRinse and watch it soar!
Equal Opportunity Employer