Looking for a driver job with real work-life balance? Join our team as a driver with weekends off. Work only Monday to Friday with some nights at home. This is a solid career for the long run. Support yourself and your family with us.
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation!
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle.
- Pick up and safely transport seed box containers to agriculture customers.
- Pick up and deliver seed from agriculture suppliers to customers. Driver assist unloading with an electric pallet jack is required.
- Occasionally loading and unloading boxes via a forklift.
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive in accordance to the weather/road conditions; check weather conditions and road reports before departure.
- Stay on a predetermined route and ensure timely transport and delivery.
- Communicate with dispatch as needed.
- Confirm that the contents of each shipment load matches the manifest documentation.
- Perform inspections of vehicle prior to and following each trip.
- Always ensure vehicle is kept clean.
- Make safety a priority at all times.
- Follow delivery schedule and rest at appropriate times.
- Maintain elog hours of service and stay in compliance with all DOT regulations.
- Track and report working hours through online ADP phone software.
- Safe driving record with a CDL Class-A License is required.
- Seed delivery experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Two years of verifiable driving experience is preferred.
- One-year tractor trailer experience with experience within the last 24 months.
- Ability to operate an electric pallet jack, hand trucks, and manual pallet jacks.
- Ability to read/write/record data and perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with all customers by providing face-to-face service with each delivery.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English as relates to the job and safety regulations is required.
- Ability to pass a background check, and pre-employment drug screen is required.
- Frequent standing and walking during delivery activities.
- Frequent sitting throughout the work shift.
- Frequent lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs., occasionally up to 75 lbs, rarely up to 10 lbs. Lifting distance 3 to 4 feet from pallet to hand truck to off load area.
- Frequent pushing and pulling using both hands/arms to transport loaded hand truck up and down curbs and stairs.
- Frequent steering and maneuvering gear controls and clutch to safely drive vehicle.
- Hazards include moving vehicles, equipment, slippery surfaces, noise, exhaust fumes, and exposure to various weather conditions during delivery activities.
Driving and Industrial warehouse environment. Driver will deliver to warehouses and to farmers in rural areas. Our trucks are equipped with electric pallet jacks and safety steps to ensure driver safety.
The trucking division is a safety-first organization and is proud of never having a reportable injury!
Start your new career with TriRinse and watch it soar!