Looking for local work, good money, steady hours, and great benefits? Build your skills as a blending technician and support our local agriculture. Support yourself and your family with us. This is a solid job for the long run.
St. Louis, MO
Excellent Pay and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation!
SALARY: $18.00-20.00 HOURLY
At TriRinse, we believe the promise to our customer is the promise of a better tomorrow. By pioneering new and safer solutions in agriculture, we can make an impact on the future of our planet and the many generations who will reap its rewards.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Blending Technician safely and accurately formulates various agricultural chemical products such as herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides using raw materials as called for on a product batch sheet. The Blending Technician executes all production processes while strictly adhering to Standard Operating Procedures, documentation protocols, and environmental health and safety guidelines.
- Make sure proper equipment is in use to begin batching process.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, health, and environmental requirements and objectives.
- Maintain knowledge regarding department SOPs, policies, and procedures.
- Use automated software for inventory management and fleet tracking to ensure quality of input.
- Ensure first batch is equal to or exceeds 95%.
- Select raw materials as necessary from the raw material batch staging area following all inventory procedures.
- Use appropriate hoses, pumps, meters, scales, and material handling equipment to stage and dispense raw materials.
- Unload and load bulk tankers.
- Operate mixers and valves in accordance with the batch sheet to combine raw materials into mix tanks.
- Transfer finished product into drums, totes, tanks and filling equipment as needed.
- Handle forklifts, pallet jacks and other material handling equipment to transport raw materials and finished goods.
- Assist team members with production needs as needed or assigned.
- Ensure proper raw materials are charged into each batch.
- Ensure safe start-up and shutdown of equipment used.
- Properly tag all equipment with status (clean, depressurized, etc.).
- Properly clean vessels and lines.
- Record batch details to include material additions/shortages, inventory status, and hours per batch.
- Accurately scan material utilizing tracking software.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school graduate or GED required; some college preferred.
- Basic knowledge and ability to apply mathematical concepts.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow processes consistently.
- 2+ years previous batch making experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and troubleshoot.
- Ability to be organized.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Self-discipline and motivation.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact with customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, as well as use hands, fingers, and arms to handle, feel, and reach. Employee must lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Start your new career with TriRinse and watch it soar!
Equal Opportunity Employer